Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010

Today Tytus is 4 months old!! WOW how time flies!! Last night was much better for Ty Ty he slept from 10p-6:30a!!
Alan is working late tonight and both boys are sound asleep. We had a good day. Renee came by with Aaron and Andrew and they all played for a few hours. Solomon loves when kids get to come and play. He does such a good job of sharing his things with others. Tytus stayed awake the whole time they were here and then went down for a 2 hour nap. I love these children more than anything in the world. Tonight when I put Solomon to bed I told him I was sorry for something I had done earlier in the day. When I was finished I asked him if he could forgive me and he reached over, smiled and said put your arm over me then gave me a hug!!
I LOVE HIM!!!

How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment