Today I bought Solomon a new movie The Bernstein Bears and he was so excited. When he looked at the price he was so sweet about the $5.00 I had spent on the movie. He went to the computer and found the Capital One website on favorites and tried to add money to our account. He was so serious about making sure we had enough money. He then told me he wished he could give me $3,600.00. I love his sweet personality so much!!
Tytus will not go to sleep unless he is swaddled! He is 18 pounds and it is very hard to keep him swaddled. Today I tried to put him to bed without swaddling him and it DID NOT work. I finally went in his room to swaddle him and he fell asleep 30 seconds later.
Alan is just walking in the door from a very long day. He worked from 8a-9p!! I don't know where he finds the energy to do all that he does. He loves us so much and it shows on his face and in his actions!!
I am a lucky girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment