Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010

We started cleaning and organizing today. We are on a mission to get this place cleaned up and in order. Tytus spent the night and stayed at Grannie's house all day. When he finally came home at 7pm he was so excited to see everyone, and really tired. Solomon was a great help today. He watched cartoons all day in his pj's and then went to Aaron's birthday party. At the party he hit the jackpot and won 100 tickets on one game!! Earlier in the day Solomon was selling cokes out of our refrigerator. He was so sweet and told me I did not have to give him money for my coke, but of course I had to give him money. I gave him 1 quarter, 1 nickel and a penny. When he and Alan went to buy Aaron's toy, we had told him he could not get a toy. As he was walking down the aisle he looked at Alan and said, may I buy a toy?? He then pulled out his 31 cents and handed it to Alan. Such a sweet moment. Alan of course bought the toy. Everyone is at home and ready for bed. Little Ty Ty is sound asleep and Solomon is locking down the house with Daddy. What a life I have....a husband who loves and takes care of me and our children more than anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment