Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3, 2010

Our cleaning day is about to begin. We are going to get Tytus's closet cleaned and hopefully my closet. Solomon is up watching Fantastic Four cartoons and loving life. Tytus is sound asleep. Alan is just waking up after a long night of not being able to sleep.

Alan cleaned the attic and helped me with the rest of the house. After a long day of cleaning and organizing Alan and Solomon finally got to play Super Hero Squad on the Wii. Today they opened Juggernaut blue suit, Juggernaut loki, Night Crawler black suit, The Thing aka Da Ding and Sabertooth. They only have 1 more character to open and they are hoping it will be Spiderman! Tytus slept a lot today so I am really hoping this means he will sleep a lot tonight?!? He is so much like his brother. They are both happy children.

I am blessed!!

Dear God,
Thank you for this wonderful family you have given me. I am blessed beyond words. I pray that you will always help Solomon and Tytus to make wise decisions throughout their lives.
I thank you for Alan the man who loves me more than anything in the world. I have never met a better man. He is the PERFECT father to our boys. I ask that you continue to give us good health and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment