Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 4, 2010

Tonight after I put Tytus to bed Solomon ran in my room and asked me if I wanted to dance!!! My heart melted!!! I love him so much. He just finished Trinity day school and is starting K this year. I am SO sad that he will be at school all day instead of home with me. I wish that I could keep them little forever. I have asked Alan 100 times if I could home school but the answer is still no. I am sure that I will get used to school once it starts but as for now I am having a hard time.
Tytus is also doing great. He started crawling 3 weeks ago and he is on the move!! He is 22 pounds and very healthy. Tytus is very quiet and serious, much like his daddy. I love when Solomon walks in the room with Tytus because he gets so happy and has a sweet little laugh when he sees his bubs!! Tytus's first word was Bub!!!
Alan is working like crazy. Even though he works a lot the minute he walks in the door he is an AWESOME daddy and husband. I am so lucky to have these 3 boys in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment