Today is my birthday and it was perfect! I woke up to 3 bags of presents ready for me to open. Solomon opened all of my presents for me and I loved them all. I got a willow tree angel of brothers, 2 candles, a massage soap bar and some cute new sandal covers. The cards were great. The one from Tytus was a chubby baby with his mouth wide open, the one from Solomon was a dog on the beach with bikini bottoms on which he LOVED, and a sweet card from Alan. Solomon thinks everything and everyone that has to do with a bikini is hilarious, so it was PERFECT!!!
We ate lunch at Casa Ole with my parents and then spent the day at mom's house while my tire was getting fixed. When we came home Alan cooked a great dinner for me and we all four sat at the table for the first time for dinner. This was the first time Tytus sat with us in his high chair.
This was a great day!!
Dear God,
Thank you for another year. I am so blessed to have these 3 guys in my life. I pray that we have many more years of health and happiness. I love my life!!
Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment